Thursday, August 6, 2009

Ever since we moved in the new house I've been trying to cook more. It's been so much fun trying out all our new cookware and appliances we got as wedding gifts. We didn't use any of our gifts until we got settled into our house because I wanted to save them for a fresh start.

Last Sunday was our three month wedding anniversay and Jep was returning from a weekend at drill, so I decided to cook a nice dinner for us. I ended up making lemon, caper salmon; creamed spinach; and a tomato, avocado, cucumber and goat cheese salad. It turned out pretty well so I had to take some pictures! :)



Tomato, Avocado, Cucumber and Goat Cheese Salad (YUM!!)



Anniversary Dinner



And a few days ago I made Grecian Chicken- one of my mom's recipes. For some reason, it didn't taste as good as her's. I don't know why that always happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment