Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Dread Update!

Dread had his 2 week follow up appointment this afternoon. At this appointment he got his staples from his incision taken out and had an ultrasound performed to determine if the cancer has spread to any other parts of his body. I'm elated to announce that we got excellent news today!!!! Dr. L said that there were no signs that the cancer has spread and the area in which the mass was removed looked clear as well!! Dread started his first round of a low dose chemotherapy today as a precautionary measure and he'll go back in four weeks for another round of chemo.

I want to take a moment and thank our family and friends from the bottom of my heart for all of your love and support during this ordeal. I cannot express how much we appreciate all of the phone calls, text messages, and emails!! Dread, Jep, and I feel very loved!! :)


1 comment: