Tuesday, November 8, 2011

It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas!

We are already getting into the Christmas spirit around our house! I know, I know.... Thanksgiving hasn't even arrived yet and I just got done writing about our Halloween. But, this past weekend my mom and I made our annual trip to Christmas Village (arts and crafts show) with Lilah and it really got me into the Christmas mood. Since we had sweet baby girl in tow this year, mom and I decided to break up the shopping into two days. The first day we got Lilah an adorable Christmas outfit so she could get her picture taken with Santa the following day.

I went a little crazy with the pictures before we headed out for Day 2 of Christmas Village.










Lilah's first meeting with Santa went very well. She's definitely trying to work the big guy over so she'll be on his "Nice List."

No comments:

Post a Comment