Saturday, January 28, 2012

28

Thursday we celebrated my 28th birthday! Despite the crappy weather (it poured down rain the entire day!), it was a great day! After work, I came home to celebrate with my sweet husband, precious baby girl, and little ole Dread (who was also celebrating a birthday). Jep surprised me with a gorgeous diamond bracelet. I was shocked!! He did so good and I am one lucky girl to have such a sweet hubby.

Me and Lilah on my birthday

We continued the celebration onto Friday night. Jep and I were able to get away for a few hours to enjoy a nice dinner out at Flemings. Thank you Nana Beth for watching Lilah!!

And, a big thank you to all of my family and friends for the phone calls, text messages, emails, and facebook messages!!! I'm so incredibly blessed to have you all in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment