Sunday, August 26, 2012

Fun in the Sun on a Sunday!

Since it was such a nice day, we decided to spend all day outside playing.  It was the perfect day for some water fun so we headed out in search of some water toys. Our timing couldn't have been any better since everything I was looking for was on clearance!! I was able to get a water table, sprinkler, and sidewalk chalk for next to nothing.

We started out playing with chalk.  Lilah made some beautiful sidewalk artwork full of scribbles.  
 

 


 After we got tired of playing with chalk, we set up the water table.  Lilah's favorite part was drinking scoops full of water.
 

 
We had to make sure we protected our little blondie's scalp from the sun so I made sure she wore her sunhat. She wasn't too crazy about the hat.
 


 
She would only wear the hat if her bow was attached to it. :)
 

 
Sweet Sun-Baby!

 
Later in the day, Lilah came inside covered in chalk after spending some time with Papa outside. No wonder I didn't see them for awhile...they were apparently busy creating this masterpiece...
 


 

2 comments:

  1. How fun- I love that water table. Where did you find it? My boy would love it. He loves anything that has to do with water :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually got it at Walmart on clearance for $10. :)

    ReplyDelete