Sunday, May 24, 2009

Weekend Update

There have been a lot of changes this weekend. I can't believe how the house is just transforming. The exterior of the house is approaching completion as well as interior paint.









Kitchen


Master Bedroom



We let Dread loose to see his future home. He had a great time sniffing around and exploring. He is SO excited for his big backyard.



Dread sure did track in a lot of mud! Can't wait for that sod so we don't have to worry about this happening on our new carpet. :)



It's been a busy, busy Memorial Day weekend- full of furniture shopping. And, it turned out to be pretty productive. We found some pieces that we like and will probably be making some purchases very soon.

I did have a difficult time concentrating on shopping because I was wishing I could have been up in Indiana for the Indy 500. Poor Jep--he had to listen to me complain how much I wanted to be up there. :)

We did get to catch most of the race on tv though...and I think I actually got Jep to agree to attend next year! :) YESS!! So, Donnie--we'll be there next year! Get ready for us!


Happy Memorial Day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment