Tuesday, June 9, 2009

An Update...on Dread and the House

The above picture is of Dread and his "orange barbell"--his FAVORITE toy. Whenever anyone walks through the front door, Dread runs to greet them with this barbell in his mouth. (It's the one toy we've given him that he isn't able to chew into little pieces and he's proud to show it off to everyone.)


I was able to snap such a sweet shot because our poor baby is doped up on antibiotics and Benadryl. Yesterday, I came home from work to find him with a swollen face and his left eye barely open due to swelling. Dread had a visit with the vet at the Animal ER last night. We aren't entirely sure what happened- we just know that he had an allergic reaction to something. I think we ruled out a spider/snake bite. All Dread knows is that he had to endure two BIG shots and is now drowsy due to meds--POOR BABY!!!! However you can rest assured, he sure is enjoying taking his turkey wraps every 8 hours (Benadryl and antibiotics wrapped in turkey.) :)

........................................................................................................................................................................

In my last post I mentioned that I would put up some pictures of what has been going with the house...so here they are!





We have a Driveway!!



Covered Patio




Foyer with light fixture



Family Room with newly installed fan
I've had some requests to see my new hair...

Jep...working hard as usual!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOUR HAIR! Very cute! ...and the house looks GREAT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and..poor Dread! hopefully he will feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete