Sunday, May 2, 2010

One Year Anniversary Already?!

I cannot believe it!! A year ago today Jep and I were down in Santa Rosa Beach with our family and friends celebrating our wedding. Wow, how time flies!! Our first year as a married couple truly has been an amazing and exciting one! Some of our first year highlights were building our first home together; honeymooning in Mexico during the height of the swine flu craze; learning to cook together; discovering habits we didn't know each other had; beach trips; picking out our first real Christmas tree together; alternating holidays with our families; starting our own family traditions; a trip to Chicago; and a cruise to Cozumel.



Happy Anniversary to Jep, my husband and absolute best friend!! I love you!! Here's to many, many more years together!



1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary! I was thinking about you guys. Your anniversary is easy to remember. Hope yall had a great day. Love you!

    ReplyDelete