Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas in Pelham and other exciting news!

Since we'll be in Indiana for Christmas this year Jep and I exchanged our gifts to each other and to Dread last night. We had a great Christmas and I think we both got exactly what we wanted! I was so excited to get the new fancy camera I've had my eye on along with a few other things. Jep got some new clothes and money to put towards a new TV for our patio. Dread also had a very nice Christmas and got a new bone, toy, and new water and food bowl! :)





On to the exciting news... below are the new stockings I ordered on Etsy for Christmas this year. Notice anything different.....there are 4 stockings!!! Jep and I are pregnant!!! We're expecting a new little addition on June 22, 2011. We couldn't be more thrilled and are so excited to FINALLY make our announcement public!!!

3 comments:

  1. SO SO exciting!! Hope you are feeling good :) And what etsy shop did you get the stockings from?? They are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much!!! :) I got the stockings from Sunshine Daydream Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stockings!!! Love yall too! I have been burning my new candle and I absolutely LOVE it! Have a wonderful trip and tell your parents we said hello. See you guys soon!!

    ReplyDelete