Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas in Indiana!

We spent Round 3 of Christmas in Carmel with my family again this year. I love going back to visit my parents and getting a White Christmas. This year when we arrived the snow was already there and it snowed a good bit on Christmas Eve.

Jep and I arrived in Carmel on Thursday night and had an awesome mexican dinner with my mom. Christmas Eve day was spent doing a little shopping and visiting mom at work (I'm not sure how much Jep enjoys spending time in a jewelry store--I come out of there with a huge wish list every time!) Christmas Eve night we went to church and then out for a nice dinner. Unfortunately, we didn't run into Peyton Manning this year, but we did have an delicious dinner at Z's Oyster Bar & Steakhouse. For all of you in Indianapolis, if you haven't been there--you need to go!

Christmas day was spent opening gifts and eating another yummy dinner prepared by my dad. And, of course the day after we headed to the mall to do some shopping before the Sunday games started.

All in all, we had another great trip!





Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment