Monday, January 24, 2011

It's a.....

GIRL!!!

Jep and I are so excited to announce that Baby DuBose is a precious, little girl! Dr. says everything looks great and she is actually measuring a little ahead. Today I am 18 weeks, 5 days but she is measuring at 19 weeks, 2 days weighing in at a whopping 10 ounces. We're still keeping my due date of June 22nd. The ultrasound went perfect--she cooperated and even moved around quite a bit for us. It was so surreal and we couldn't believe how much she's grown! Now that we know the sex, I am in so much trouble--I don't know how I'm going to resist the urge to go crazy buying all the little frilly outfits and bows! :)

Below are some of baby girl's first pictures








After my appointment it was off to work for the big reveal to my office.


Cutting the cake







And...it's PINK!




Mallory, Me, and Allison



2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I am so excited and happy for you and Jep. A precious little baby girl! Congratulations!!! Love yall and that sweet lil angel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm...excuse me, but WHERE IS YOUR BELLY!?! HA! You look absolutely amazing :) So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete