Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Nursery Progress

Lilah's crib bedding is here!!! I ordered it a little over a month ago and have been anxiously awaiting its arrival and it is finally here!!! I am in LOVE! Let me tell you--choosing the crib bedding was one of the most difficult decisions thus far in my pregnancy. :) I scoured the internet trying to find exactly what I had envisioned for her nursery. I didn't want anything too "cute-sy" or overly pink and no animals. I was so excited when I knew I had finally found "the one" when I came across the Polka Tot Designs website!!

The pictures really do not do it justice--it is so much prettier in person!




Big Brother Dread


Dread was hanging out with me while I put together the bedding and after I took some pictures he was looking up at me with his sad puppy eyes. So, I took a few pictures of him and told him that he was still mama's baby and my "star subject." He got soo excited and started chasing his tail and attacking me and the camera with big kisses. What a sweet, little guy!


In other news, today marks Week 26! My photographer aka Jep got home late today and I was already in my pjs so we'll postpone the latest "weekly photo."

No comments:

Post a Comment