Wednesday, March 23, 2011

27 Weeks


How Far Along: 27 weeks
Size of Baby: Almost 2 lbs and 14.5'' long-about the size of a head of cauliflower
Total Weight Gained/Lost: 16 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Exclusively wearing maternity pants. My options in pre-pregnancy tops are getting limited so the majority of tops are maternity.
Movement: She's still moving a lot and I love it!
Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty good still. The crazy, vivid dreams are back and I do have to get up about once a night to use the bathroom.
What I miss: My brain-I've definitely been experiencing what people have referred to as "pregnancy brain." Just today I forgot where I parked and ended up on the wrong level of the parking deck.
Cravings: I'm back to the sweets. I ran into CVS this afternoon to get a few things we needed and ended up with a bag of Swedish Fish and 4 Cadbury Cream Eggs in my basket.
Aversions: None
Symptoms: I've been noticing that I have been getting winded pretty easily these days.
Highlights from this week: Making some more progress on Lilah's nursery! Below are some pictures of our new glider and her name over the crib. The last major piece of furniture we still need to purchase is the dresser. We still have a ways to go decorating wise but once I get the dresser in there I can concentrate on the smaller details.





No comments:

Post a Comment