Wednesday, April 6, 2011

29 Weeks!

How Far Along: 29 weeks

Size of Baby: Butternut Squash Baby! Weighing about 2 1/2 lbs and a little over 15 inches from head to heel

Total Weight Gained/Lost: ?? Haven't weighed myself this week

Maternity Clothes: Majority of my current wardrobe is maternity except for a few flowy pre-pregnancy tops and dresses.

Movement: Her movements are definitely becoming stronger and more noticeable. She does get a few jabs to my ribs in every now and then.

Sleep: Thankfully, still sleeping good! I occasionally get up at night for a potty break. And, Dread wakes me up at times around 3:30am to go out- I think he's helping prepare me for Lilah's arrival.

What I miss: This week, I've been missing Jep. He's been in the Dominican Republic for the past 2 weeks building a health clinic with his Army unit.

Cravings: Popsicles and Italian Ice

Aversions: None, really.

Symptoms: Restless legs at night and some mild heartburn--it probably doesn't help that I eat a lot of spicy food :)

Highlights from this week: Since I didn't do a post last week, I'd say one of the recent highlights is hitting the 3rd trimester! Yay!! And, as for this week--it's been 5 years to the day that Jep and I went on our very first date!

No comments:

Post a Comment