Wednesday, April 27, 2011

32 Weeks!



How Far Along: 32 weeks
Size of Baby: Baby girl is weighing around 3.75 lbs--the size of a jicama (I have no idea what that is!) and is about 16.7 inches long.
Total Weight Gained/Lost: I'm guessing around 22 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: Yep
Movement: Lots of movement lately. It's been fun because she's really been responding to her daddy when he talks to her!

Sleep: Sleep is still good! Just occassionally waking up around 1:30 or 2 am but I can fall right back asleep just fine.

What I miss: Doing simple things myself--like moving heavier objects.

Cravings: Nothing really in paticular this week.

Aversions: This past weekend I made a new recipe--Dr. Pepper Pulled Pork. I put it in the crockpot the night before and the next morning the smell made me sick. Once I got past the smell, I was able to eat it and it tasted great!! :)
Symptoms: My feet have been starting to ache if I'm on them for a long period of time. Thankfully, they haven't started swelling yet!

Highlights from this week: Crossing more things off what seems like a never ending checklist! Her nursery is *almost* complete. Once it's finished, I'll post some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment