Wednesday, June 8, 2011

38 Weeks!



How Far Along: 38 weeks
Size of Baby: Watermelon Baby! According to BabyCenter.com she should weigh approx. 6.8 lbs and is approx. 19 1/2 inches

Total Weight Gained/Lost: Still hanging on at 26 lbs.

Maternity Clothes: Yes and I'm so ready to get my old wardrobe back!

Movement: Lots and lots of rolling around and shifting from one side of my belly to the other--especially when her daddy messes with her! :)

Sleep: Sleep is not bad but not great.

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach!

Cravings: Frozen Snickers, Phish Food Icecream, DQ Dilly Bars

Aversions: None
Symptoms: I've been exhausted the past week!! I don't think the heat has been helping either!

Highlights from this week: Deciding on the new family vehicle!! We've been researching new cars for awhile because my little 2-door sports car is not going to cut it. We're hopefully going to pick up the new ride tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment