Tuesday, June 14, 2011

39 Weeks!

How Far Along: 39 weeks!! Can't believe it!
Size of Baby: Watermelon Baby!
Total Weight Gained/Lost: 27 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Yes
Movement: Baby girl is still squirming a lot!
Sleep: Sleep has becoming more difficult. I guess it's about time for me to accept that this will be the new normal.
What I miss: Being able to be outside!! It has been so incredibly hot here and even if I'm outside for the slightest amount of time, I begin to feel sick. I'm so thankful I don't have to go through the ENTIRE summer pregnant. I can't wait to be able to soak up some sun again.
Cravings: None, really
Aversions: None
Symptoms: Contractions and some nausea--not a great combo


Highlights from this week: Getting our new family vehicle AND listening to Jep telling his little girl all the fun things he's going to do with her when she arrives! She's already stolen his heart and it is just the sweetest thing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment