Saturday, October 22, 2011

AU/UF Weekend

Last weekend Jep and I were able to make a quick trip to Auburn to watch our Tigers take on the Florida Gators.

This trip marked my first night away from Lilah. It was hard leaving her but I think I handled it pretty well. :) I got a little teary on our way out the door but it really helped knowing that she was in good hands with her Grammy.



Thank you , mom for watching baby girl and Dread!




On our way to our tailgate spot we decided to make a quick stop to check on Jep's old Auburn homestead. Oh, the memories from Ridgewood 462!




Love these girls!! My college roomies!




Me and my sweet hubby






Tiger vs Gator!



What a fun weekend with friends!!


Oh, and if you were wondering...Auburn did come out with WIN over those Gators! :)


WAR EAGLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment