Monday, October 24, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

This past Friday, Lilah and I loaded up along with Allison and Ms. Madeline in what we like to affectionately refer to as the "Swagger Wagon" (a.k.a. Allison's van) to head to the PUMPKIN PATCH!

Now, I know anyone who knows me, is very aware that Halloween is my favorite holiday and that I just love the Fall. So, this was very exciting for me. I couldn't wait to start Fall/Halloween traditions with Lilah and this past week we had our very first visit to pick out our pumpkin.

The girls loaded up and ready to ride on out.

Before we left the house

All snuggled up. It was a little chilly in the morning.

Madeline and Lilah. I love that Madeline is holding Lilah's hand. So precious!


Then, Madeline wanted to hold Lilah. :) She is going to be such a good big sister!!

Riding the wagon out to the pumpkin patch

And...she's done! Lilah did so good the entire day but after we picked out our pumpkin she was not a happy camper on the wagon ride back. She cried the whole ride back. Sorry to all the other passengers trying to enjoy a nice ride back from pumpkin picking.


No comments:

Post a Comment