Sunday, February 19, 2012

Happy Birthday, Papa!

We celebrated a big day on Friday.
Jep turned 30!!!
The night was very low-key. Because it was Jep's day he got to choose what we'd do for his birthday dinner. And, what did he choose?? Chinese take-out!! And, I'm not too big on Chinese food so I ordered Domino's for myself. We had a wonderful dinner of chicken and broccoli and pizza. Haha! Yes, I know we act like we are an old married couple!
Along with some presents, I surprised Jep with a delicious cake from Dreamcakes. Banana cake with peanut butter buttercream filling and chocolate butter cream frosting. It was yummy! Jep's not a big fan of cake so I'll probably end up eating the whole thing myself! :)
30 candles plus 1 for good luck!
There were so many candles that the frosting started to melt! :)

Happy Birthday, Papa!! We love you very much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment