Friday, February 24, 2012

A Wicked Good Time

On Wednesday, this momma left sweet baby girl with her papa so she could go out for a night of fun with the ladies. The night started out with some delicious food and tasty margaritas which was followed up with a trip to see Wicked. This was the first time I've seen the show and I have to say that I'm obsessed!! It was awesome and now I just have to try to convince Jep to go with me next time. :)


{Mallory, me, Allison}


{The group showing off our awesome cups designed by Allison}


{Showtime!}


{Post-show pictures with one of the cast members}




I had so much fun and this outing definitely was much needed. And, thanks to Jep for taking care of Lilah all night (who is struggling with her first ear infection) so momma could have some fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment