Monday, March 5, 2012

Cottontails: Part 2

Lilah and I had so much fun tagging along with these girls at Cottontails. Since our Grammy couldn't make the trip down this year, we were glad to have some shopping buddies. Thanks to Allison, Claudia, Madeline & Mary for letting us tag along!



Me & Miss Smiley


Gotta keep the girl entertained!


First off-how precious is Mary's little Easter outfit?!!!! Too cute!!!
Here she is getting a cast made of her little hand. We didn't get to see the finished product but I heard it turned out really neat! If the "cast man" makes it back to Christmas Village we may just need to get Lilah's hand casted. (Is casted even a word?!) Probably not, oh well!



These two girls are going to BFFs for Life!


And...here it is folks. Lilah's first visit with the Easter Bunny!!!!!

For the record: I am so incredibly proud of my sweet little angel for not falling apart and breaking down after looking at this bunny. It is the creepiest Easter Bunny I have ever seen! I thought for sure once she looked up and saw it she would scream. But, she did great! That's my girl! :)



And....we're done!!!

And, I just have to say for the record one more time--we missed you like crazy Grammy. We didn't get home with nearly as much stuff as past years. ;) No really--we didn't just miss you spoiling us--we missed your company. We're looking forward to Christmas Village 2012!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment