Saturday, March 17, 2012

First Swim of the Season

The weather has been beautiful! With temps in the mid-80's, I just knew it was time to get baby girl her very own pool. When I first mentioned getting a baby pool, Jep was not too thrilled about the idea. Last year I got a plastic baby pool for Dread (and me) and after that, Jep pretty much banned me from getting baby pools because I was lazy about letting the water out and leaving it on the grass--thus, practically killing the grass underneath the plastic pool. :) Ooops!
However, with all that being said...It was pretty easy to convince Papa to get a baby pool today because I had the help of my sweet baby girl. She has her Papa wrapped around her tiny little finger! :)
Because she is still a wee-one, we opted for a tiny blow up pool fit for one. This one should get us through the spring but we'll definitely need an upgrade for the summer! :)
At first, she was not crazy about it!
The water was a little chilly so we had Papa dump in some bowls full of warm water.
Baby girl is still not thrilled but Dread is having a field day lapping up the water.
Starting to warm up a little more..
Loving it!
Taking a break from all the splashing to chew on the side.
...and then doing some chewing on the ball
Yay!! Water baby!
Our first swim of the season was a success. This little one stayed in the water 'til she was pruny. :)
Can't wait for more sunny, warm days! It's going to be a fun summer!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment