Friday, June 1, 2012

Bouncing Buttercup


Today, Lilah graduated from the Tiny Tulip class to the Bouncing Buttercups! 
It was a very emotional day for this mama.  

Cute Story: 
The Tulip and Buttercup classrooms are right next to each other. While I was signing Lilah in for the day, Ms. April (one of Lilah's former teachers) came out to say how much she was going to miss my sweet girl. She held Lilah for a little bit while I got things settled in the new classroom. While I was talking to Ms. Tiesha (new teacher), Lilah comes walking around the corner into her new classroom all by herself! It was that moment when it took everything in me to not break down in tears! It was a precious moment!


Papa stopped by the school to drop off some swim diapers. It was also a great opportunity to check up on the latest Buttercup. He got a good report from the teachers. She looks like she fits right in with her fellow classmates! :)

And...just because I take pictures of everything! Here are the teacher gifts for Lilah's very first teachers. Each teacher got a personalized pail with a Pink Tulip candle and hand sanitizer from Bath and Body Works. 

 I just had to document her first teacher gifts. I know...I need to get a life! 

 

1 comment:

  1. No no!! Keep documenting!! I love watching her grow up through your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete