Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Lilah's 1st Birthday: School Celebration

Today Lilah celebrated her birthday with cupcakes and cheese puffs with her friends from school.  

My little heartbreaker was seated between the only two boys in the class. I don't think her Papa would be very happy about that.



All of the kiddos did so well sitting around the table stuffing their faces with cupcakes. It was so funny to watch how differently each one would eat. Some ate only the frosting, while others just took huge bites. 


My little dainty one, the birthday girl at that, had the cleanest face of them all. She hardly had any frosting on her face. She may be like her mama and prefer savory over sweet!


Just sitting around chatting it up with her friends.




Happy 1st Birthday, my sweet baby girl! I love you so very much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment