Thursday, November 8, 2012

Highlands CDC Beauty Shop & A Presidential Election

Ms. Gwen sent me this precious picture a few days ago...

Lilah's 1st Braid


I've mentioned before one of the (many!) things we love about Ms. Gwen is that she texts pictures of the kiddos to their parents during the day.  

 When I asked Ms. Gwen to please explain to me how she got my squirmer to sit still long enough for her to braid her hair...this was her response:

"I sat down and she sat with me while I fixed her hair...I told her you are sooo pretty now let me finish!!"

I have to admit that after hearing Ms.Gwen's strategy, I tried it for myself at home. It didn't work!! :)  
 I guess it is just something about those teachers--they are AMAZING!!

 ********

And, now...completely switching gears:


 Lilah in deep thought about her experience with her first Presidential Election. 

No comments:

Post a Comment