Wednesday, February 16, 2011

22 Weeks!



How Far Along: 22 weeks
Size of baby: Papaya!
Total Weight Gained/Lost: ??
Maternity Clothes: Purchased some work pants from Motherhood and just started wearing them this week.
Gender: Still a girl! And, she has a name--Lilah Belle! :)
Movement: Definitely feeling a lot more movement these days. So much that Jep's been able to feel her move. She's been a little active one--especially after I eat.
Sleep: Still sleeping great!
What I miss: This hasn't changed--missing my red wine!
Cravings: The sweet craving has sort of subsided and now I've moved onto spicy foods. I probably could add crushed red pepper to about anything nowadays.
Aversions: None, really
Symptoms: Been feeling great!
Highlights from the past couple weeks: Announcing the name we chose, purchasing her crib bedding, and feeling her move around more frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment