Wednesday, February 23, 2011

23 Weeks!


How Far Along: 23 weeks
Size of baby: Still a Papaya, weighing approximately 1 lb.
Total Weight Gained/Lost: about 10 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Exclusively wearing maternity pants. My choices in tops are getting very limited and I'm sensing a shopping spree coming very soon!
Movement: She's still moving a lot!
Sleep: No complaints in this department! I have been pretty tired lately though and really haven't seen 10pm in quite a while!
What I miss: With all this warm weather I've been missing sipping cold, draft Miller Lights with Jep!
Cravings: Anything spicy
Aversions: None
Symptoms: I'm in Nesting-mode, does that count as a symptom?
Highlights from this week: Purchasing and putting together her crib and hearing her heartbeat yet again at my doctor's appointment (never gets old!)

No comments:

Post a Comment