Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Half Way There!

How Far Along: 20 weeks
Size of baby: Cantaloupe!
Total Weight Gained/Lost: Around 8 pounds, I think. We don't own a scale so I really only get weighed at my doctor appointments. And, I think my last weigh-in was a little off because I had guzzled close to 30 ounces of water for my big ultrasound.
Maternity Clothes: Still have been able to fit in most of my pants and tops but I'm getting ready to move onto investing in some maternity clothes, especially pants. I do have to say that I've been loving my maternity jeggings I got for Christmas--SO COMFY!
Gender: Sweet baby girl! Stay tuned for the big announcement of her name!! :)
Movement: At my last appointment I was told that I have an anterior placenta so it may take a little longer for me to feel her moving around in there. However, the past week or so I've really started feeling some major movements.
Sleep: Still sleeping like a baby! I love my sleep! I do have some crazy dreams though.
What I miss: I'd have to say my red wine.
Cravings: I started out craving sweets--hot chocolate and ice cream sandwiches were my go-to snacks. And, I'd say the sweet craving is still going strong. I also really crave Mexican food especially the shredded beef quesadilla from our favorite Mexican restaurant.
Aversions: Haven't really had any major aversions.
Symptoms: Slowly growing in size and starting to feel some real movements going on. Oh, and I've also been eating a lot more than I used to! :)

1 comment:

  1. You look adorable! I am beyond excited about a new baby in our family. She is going to be beautiful. Hope all is well!!! Love you!

    PS John and I will be coming to B-ham in a few weeks for a cf checkup. If possible, we are going to bring the bed up to you guys (if it fits in the truck). I know yall will be needing it for company once the babe gets here.

    ReplyDelete