Wednesday, May 4, 2011

33 Weeks!

*Note Dread trying to get in the picture*


How Far Along: 33 weeks
Size of Baby: Honeydew Baby!

Total Weight Gained/Lost: 22 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Yes, and I'm getting a little tired of my maternity wardrobe but I don't want to buy anything else because we're getting down to the end. So, I'm trying to get creative with cardigans and jewelry to mix it up!

Movement: Lots of movement throughout the day. And, I've also been feeling her hiccups--it's so cute!

Sleep: I wake up about once a night and can get back to sleep pretty quickly.

What I miss: I've started missing wine again this week. That first glass after she is born is going to be amazing!

Cravings: Cheese fries

Aversions: None
Symptoms: Heartburn! Last week was the first time that I've ever had Tums and I have to say they are actually quite tasty! They taste like candy!

Highlights from this week: The start of the month of May!!! It's a little crazy to think that sweet Lilah will be here next month!! And, Jep and my 2 year anniversary on Monday was another highlight!


No comments:

Post a Comment