Wednesday, May 18, 2011

35 Weeks!






How Far Along: 35 weeks


Size of Baby: Honeydew Baby! Over 18 inches long and approx. 5.25 lbs
Total Weight Gained/Lost: 26 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Yes and still sick of my wardrobe selection!
Movement: She's still moving around a lot. She also responds a lot when her daddy talks to her and pokes her to get her moving- it's so sweet!
Sleep: Sleep is still good-I'm waking up once or twice during the night but not having any trouble falling back asleep.
What I miss: One of the things I miss is just being able to do things without having to remind myself to slow down a little. For example, I have to remember that it may take me a little longer to get from point A to point B. Or, it may be a little more difficult to walk up that flight of stairs nowadays. :)
Cravings: Nothing really in particular.
Aversions: None


Symptoms: Getting hot easily!! I'm usually one that is always cold. However, these days that is not the case. While all of my coworkers are still using their heaters in their offices, I'm the one with the fan blowing.
Highlights from this week: So many highlights from this week and the week before!


Since I didn't post last week I have to mention the fun visit I had with my wonderful friends, Ellen and Lindsey. They came to visit for a girl's weekend. We had the best time!! We went shopping, got pedicures, went out to eat, and boy did they spoil little Lilah!! She's one lucky girl to have such sweet aunts! (I'm so disappointed we didn't take any pictures from their visit--I guess we were too busy having a good time to stop and take at least one picture!


*Thank you Ellen and Lindsey for an amazing weekend! Wish we could get together more often!!*


As for this past week, the highlight was a weekend visit from Lilah's Grammy and Grandpa (my parents.) It's very clear that they are beyond excited for their first grandchild! They did not come empty handed--they brought Lilah lots of fun surprises! We had a weekend filled with preparing for Miss Lilah's arrival. Dad and Jep were the assemblers-they put together her dresser, a shelf for her room, the stroller and Pack-n-Play while Mom and I were the shoppers! :)


*Mom and Dad-We can't thank you enough for everything!!! Can't wait to see you again in about a month!*





*Lilah is one spoiled girl!!





And one more highlight from this week...



Cute Dread Story: Earlier this week, I was sitting on the couch after dinner with my feet up on the coffee table. This is usually the time Lilah is most active. She was really moving a lot so I pulled up my shirt a little so Jep could see her moving all around. Dread jumped up on the couch too and laid his head and paw right on top of my stomach. It was so sweet!! He is going to be such a protective big brother!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Beautiful! You look amazing! I am so excited about Lilah's soon arrival. I can see that you guys (along with parents and friends) have been preparing for her. Please let me know what you still need. Of course uncle B and I want to get her something special along with something you need.

    BTW-OP LOVES her Yo Gabba Gabba Radio (can't say the same for me ;)) She thinks she is so cool turning it on and dancing. Thank yall!!!

    Hope to see you soon! Lots of love!!

    ReplyDelete