Wednesday, May 25, 2011

36 Weeks



How Far Along: 36 weeks


Size of baby: Crenshaw melon (not sure what that is!); She should now weigh almost 6 lbs and more than 18 1/2 inches long


Total Weight Gained/Lost: Don't know about this week and don't want to guess! I'll find out the exact gain on Monday (my next Dr. appt)


Maternity Clothes: Still, yes!


Movement: Still feeling strong and frequent movements!


Sleep: I'm continuing to sleep well. We've been so busy lately so I think that's helping! I do wake up about twice a night with no problems falling back asleep.
What I miss: Being able to paint my own toe nails. I just realized tonight how hard this task is to do by myself!! Looks like it's pedicures from here on out if I want my toes to be painted! Either that or I may need to see what type of nail polish skills Jep has!


Cravings: Chocolate Icecream-Ben and Jerry's Phish Food has been a recent favorite


Aversions: None


Symptoms: Feeling a lot of anxiety lately! While I couldn't be more excited for Lilah's arrival, I am terrified of the actualy delivery!! Jep and I were able to tour the birth suite at the hospital during our Preparing for Parenthood class and reality totally set in. Although I'm feeling anxious, I know the experience will be totally worth it in the end!!


Highlights from the week: Reaching the one month countdown until we meet our little girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment