Monday, April 30, 2012

Sunday

What a great little Sunday we had!  This particular Sunday we attended the church where Lilah attends school. The service was extra special because the staff of the Center was being recognized. We were happy to attend to show our appreciation for the amazing teachers and administrators of Highlands CDC!


.

Earlier I posted about the Storybook Carnival which was the Center's spring fundraiser. Part of the fundraiser included a silent auction that benefited the enrichment programs (Spanish, Music, etc.).  The auction ended after Sunday's service. There were awesome packages to bid on. Packages that included week long vacations at mountain homes, beach condos, massages, parents' night out with free babysitting, McWane Science Center yearly membership, etc. 

While all of the above were tempting to bid on....
 I had my eye on this little beauty!

Good Night Moon-2012 Tiny Tulips
A beautiful painting created by the 2012 Tiny Tulip class. If you look closely, you'll notice each child's footprint is inside of the moon. How precious!! I just had to have this! So, I battled it out with one other mom and a grandmother of Lilah's classmates. I stressed about this for days, hoping I would win. Thankfully, I did!!! This sweet, little keepsake is now hanging in Lilah's nursery.

1 comment: