Wednesday, May 2, 2012

3 Years

 3 years ago I married the guy of my dreams!

 

 We had a beautiful little ocean-side wedding. 


We were married on a stretch of beach near where we first met during Spring Break '06.


We had an awesome bridal party! 
It meant so much to us to have these special people by our side!


We also celebrated with our loving families.



Our reception was so much fun! 
Plenty of good food, good music, margaritas and salty dogs to go around!



Our first dance to Van Morrison's "Into the Mystic"

Jep wasn't so nice when it was time to feed me cake!



Happy Anniversary to my incredible husband and amazing daddy! You are my best friend and I love you more and more each day!!



2 comments:

  1. SUCH a fun wedding!!!! Thank you for allowing me to be apart of it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh Happy Anniversary to you both!!!

    ReplyDelete