Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Painting Fun!

A few weeks ago Lilah and I met up with Ms. Allison, Madeline and Mary for a Mother's Day craft session. We bought tiny canvases for the girls to paint a little masterpiece for their grandmas. Lilah also made one for her Uncle Donnie because we knew he'd really appreciate it! (He got the artistic genes of the family.)

Here are some of my favorite shots of my little artist.


We're ready to get painting!!

Allison and Madeline getting ready to paint.


Precious little girls...
Taking a break from crafting to cruise in the convertible.

I love this picture!

Me and sweet Mary

This girl got messy but it was so worth it!


Lilah's masterpieces. She's a natural!

1 comment:

  1. I love it- the projects & the kiddos pics!!!
    All too precious :)

    ReplyDelete